Robotic, Inguinal (open / laparoscopic) and Open Ventral Hernias (No Visceral Contact)
A next generation lighter weight non-barrier mesh formed from non-woven microfibers of polypropylene to create a very flexible, high strength, extra cellular MatrixMesh which becomes strongly integrated into surrounding tissues.
- Fastest Tissue Incorporation in 12 Days
- More manageable and pliable
- Self forming mesh for difficult contours
- Fully trimmable and customizable
- No foreign body feeling
- Fast healing (just 12 days) yet long term flexible mesh
- Minimal shrinkage mesh
See applicable SURGIMESH® IFU for information on Precautions and Possible Complications.
T613-8S – Onlay Patch
T1115-8 – TEP/TAPP Laparoscopic Inguinal
Open Ventral Ellipse
T221510 – Onlay or Inlay Patch
A multitude of other configurations of SURGIMESH® WN are available. See our SURGIMESH® WN Inventory Guide or check with your local BG Medical Representative.
- SURGIMESH® WN Brochure
- SURGIMESH® WN Testimonials
- SURGIMESH® WN 5 Yr Inguinal Hernia Clinical Study
- SURGIMESH® WN 1 Yr Inguinal Hernia Clinical Study
- SURGIMESH® Influence of Mesh Structure on Surgical Healing in Abdominal Wall Hernia Repair – World Biomaterials Congress
- SURGIMESH® WN Product Summary
- SURGIMESH® WN IFU